ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt Ts and Cs
The following Terms and Conditions apply in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions which can be viewed here
You are required to seek a medical practitioner's advice before starting an ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt course if you:
- have a diagnosed medical condition;
- are Female, older than 45 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
- are Male, older than 35 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
If you are unable to obtain clearance from a registered Medical practitioner we cannot allow you to commence your chosen course and in those circumstances:
- a full refund of your course fee (if paid) will be given, provided that you have given ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt notice of your failure to obtain medical clearance at least 7 days prior to your course commencement date; or
- if you give ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt such a notice prior to commencement of the course but later than 7 days prior to the course commencement date, you will forfeit 50% of your course fee, and 50% of your course fee will be issued to you as a credit for a future course run by ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt; or
- if you fail to give any notice and the course has commenced no refund will be issued.
Your Commitment to Attending Scheduled Sessions
- You will attend your registered ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt course rain, hail or shine.
- You will endeavour to attend all 12 sessions of your course unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
- You will commit to attending a minimum of 10 of the 12 sessions in your course without fail unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
Safety DirectionsYou must comply with the safety regulations and instructions of ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt and their instructors at all times. If at any time your course instructor(s) considers that you are jeopardising the safety of yourself and/or others and/or disrupting the course, then you may be asked to leave and you will not be entitled to either a refund or credit for future courses with ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt.
By registering for an ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Leichhardt course you are agreeing to receive email communication from ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Head Office (HO) from time to time. This ensures that all ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP recruits can be kept up to date with information from ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP HO. The frequency of communication from ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP HO will be at most monthly and you can unsubscribe from ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP HO emails at any time.