4-Week Bootcamp Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions which can be viewed here
You are required to seek a medical practitioner's advice before starting a STRONG by V&B Athletic 4-Week course if you:
- have a diagnosed medical condition;
- are Female, older than 45 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
- are Male, older than 35 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
If you are unable to obtain clearance from a registered Medical practitioner we cannot allow you to commence your chosen course and in those circumstances:
- a full refund of your course fee (if paid) will be given, provided that you have given V&B Athletic notice of your failure to obtain medical clearance at least 7 days prior to your course commencement date; or
- if you give V&B Athletic such a notice prior to commencement of the course but later than 7 days prior to the course commencement date, you will forfeit 50% of your course fee, and 50% of your course fee will be issued to you as a credit for a future course run by V&B Athletic; or
- if you fail to give any notice and the course has commenced no refund will be issued.
Your Commitment to Attending Scheduled Sessions
- You'll attend your registered STRONG by V&B Athletic course rain, hail or shine.
- You'll endeavour to attend all 12 sessions of your course unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
- You'll commit to attending a minimum of 10 of the 12 sessions in your course without fail unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
You must comply with the safety regulations and instructions of V&B Athletic and their instructors at all times. If at any time your course instructor(s) considers that you are jeopardising the safety of yourself and/or others and/or disrupting the course, then you may be asked to leave and you will not be entitled to either a refund or credit for future courses with V&B Athletic.