After chasing the corporate dollar for over two decades, Jase discovered the return on investment he now gets from helping people get fit and healthy is more than money can buy.
His time spent in the corporate world of finance, information solutions and data analytics taught him that to deliver successful projects requires teamwork, collaboration and clearly defined goals. The same approach he now applies to delivering effective and efficient training sessions for his clients.
Get on the tools and renovate beach houses or learn balance and patience landscaping his garden on the South Coast of NSW. Otherwise he can be found procrastinating about creating his next masterpiece with a number of works yet to feel brush on canvas.
Ultra-endurance events and being actively involved in health and fitness initiatives within the local community. He hosts a free weekly run club every Wednesday night with Pace Athletic Rozelle and Balmain Sports Medicine, helping people discover the same enjoyment he gets from running.
As a sweeper for ultramarathons around Australia, a wonderful opportunity to give back to a community that has taught him so much about himself. Sweeping is not an easy task, it's both physically and mentally taxing. Your primary role is ensuring the safety of participants and making sure the last runner crosses the finish line, but you also get to share in the race experience. Jase finds it immensely rewarding to play a part in helping people push beyond their limits and achieve the extraordinary.
Training the mind is just as critical as training the body. He has successfully used exercise to overcome a number of personal barriers, including managing depression, learning that a strong, healthy body makes it easier to support a clear, focused mind.
- Motatapu Adventure Race - 51km - New Zealand
- Buffalo Stampede Grand Slam - 145km - Bright, VIC
- Hounslow Classic Ultra - 70km - Blackheath, NSW
- Great North Walk 100 - 176km - Teralba to Patonga, Central Coast NSW
- The North Face 100 (now UTA100) - 100km - Blue Mountains, NSW
- Coastal Classic - 29km - Otford to Bundeena, NSW
- Various Spartan, Tough Mudder, half-marathon and charity running events around Australia
- ORIGINAL BOOTCAMPTM Night Sweats - A continuous 6 hour, midnight to dawn, intensive bootcamp experience.
- ORIGINAL BOOTCAMPTM The Longest Day - A continuous 25-hour event created to give civilians an insight into the level of physical and mental fortitude required to endure Special Forces selection training without having to commit to military service.
- ORIGINAL BOOTCAMPTM Hell Week - A week-long series of intensive bootcamps, 6 x 90-minute training sessions, designed to test you physically and mentally.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR Certificate
- Registered Fitness Professional with Fitness Australia
- Level 2 ORIGINAL BOOTCAMP Instructor
- Level 2 Athletics Australia accredited running coach
- Safe Return to Exercise (Pre/Post Natal) qualified trainer