Course-Specific Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully
As part of signing up for STRONG by V&B Athletic, you will be asked to confirm that you have read, understood and will be bound by these course-specific terms and conditions.
Your feedback is important in helping us to provide a great service. If you have any comments or questions about these terms and conditions or our services to you, please do not hesitate to contact us or if appropriate, to seek independent advice. You can call V&B Athletic at any time on 0414 932 019 or email email@example.com.
You are required to seek a medical practitioner's advice before starting any STRONG by V&B Athletic course if you:
- have a diagnosed medical condition;
- are Female, older than 45 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
- are Male, older than 35 years of age and unaccustomed to exercise;
If you meet any of these criteria a medical report must be completed by a registered medical practitioner and then forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to your course commencement date.
If you are unable to obtain clearance from a registered Medical practitioner we cannot allow you to commence your chosen course and in those circumstances:
- a full refund of your course fee (if paid) will be given, provided that you have given V&B Athletic notice of your failure to obtain medical clearance at least 7 days prior to your course commencement date; or
- if you give V&B Athletic such a notice prior to commencement of the course but later than 7 days prior to the course commencement date, you will forfeit 50% of your course fee, and 50% of your course fee will be issued to you as a credit for a future course run by V&B Athletic; or
- if you fail to give any notice and the course has commenced no refund will be issued.
Your Commitment to Attending Scheduled Sessions
- You'll attend your registered STRONG by V&B Athletic course rain, hail or shine.
- You'll endeavour to attend all 12 sessions of your course unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
- You'll commit to attending a minimum of 10 of the 12 sessions in your course without fail unless otherwise discussed in advance with your instructor(s).
Adherence to Safety Directions
You must comply with the safety regulations and instructions of V&B Athletic staff at all times. If at any time your course instructor(s) considers that you are jeopardising the safety of yourself and/or others and/or disrupting the course, then you may be asked to leave and you will not be entitled to either a refund or credit for future courses with V&B Athletic.